California Audio Show, Burlingame, CA

Doc B. · 2048

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
on: June 08, 2011, 07:24:28 AM
Bottlehead will be at the California Audio Show in Burlingame July 15-17. We will be rolling 1/2" tape in the Marutani Consulting room (Magico, Constellation, ATR Services, Brinkmann, Bottlehead, Pyramix,) and the Bob Hodas Acoustic Analysis room (Focal JM Lab, VTL, Bottlehead). Both of these exhibitors have some special tricks up their sleeve and I suspect the rooms will be a lot of fun to see and hear. Bottlehead will also be unveiling the latest Tube Phono preamp mated to a Brinkmann Turntable.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 05:20:14 AM by Doc B. »

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline John Roman

Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 05:20:38 AM
Looking forward to it, hope to meet many fellow Bottleheads there.
John

Regards,
John
Extended Foreplay 3 / 300B Paramount's / BassZilla open baffle/ Music Streamer 2 / Lenovo Y560-Win7-JRMC & JPlay

Offline sl-15

Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 04:31:13 PM
i am planning on coming by saturday. i have never been to an audio show and am wondering if it is okay to bring a vinyl record to be played on your setup. or is this not common. anyhow, just curious. will be exciting to check out a full bottlehead system and meeting you guys.
thanks, stefan

Stefan Hampel
Soundsmith Carmen, modded Technics SL-1200mkII, Thorens TD 125 mk2 with SME V, Eros, Extended Foreplay III, BeePre2, Crack, Pioneer Spec 4, Sonus Faber Electa

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 05:20:25 PM
You are certainly welcome to bring an LP as far as I am concerned. It is not solely my room and thus I don't have the final decision of exactly when vinyl will be playing in the room (which also has a music server and tape), but it will be playing for sure during the show.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline ironbut

Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 08:10:28 AM
I attended the show on Saturday and enjoyed it so much that I came back on Sunday!
The Marutani Consulting and Bob Hodas Acoustic Analysis rooms were my fav's.
As usual, half the fun for me was seeing my audio pals and making new ones.
Thanks to all the folks that made the time I spent there a joy.

steve koto