OK, I have been getting a "Database Error" for about a day

JC · 1733

Offline JC

when trying to bring up the Forum.

I would be interested to know if there really was a problem with the Forum, or could it be something at my end?

Jim C.

Offline debk

Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 10:27:37 PM
Same here.  Glad forum is back up

Debra

Debra K

Eros 2Phono amp
BeePre2, Psvane ACME 300b
Kaiju, Linlai Elite  300b
Monamour 2a3 amps various tubes
Sota Sapphire, Pete Riggle Woody Tonearm, Kiseki Purpleheart Cartridge
Rega P6 Ania Pro cartridge
Roon Nucleus
MHDT Labs Orchid DAC
Jager speakers

Offline JC

Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 11:18:25 PM
Thank you, Debra.  I suspected as much, since the message was rather specific, but I have found it never hurts to make certain.

Glad it's back!

Jim C.

Offline Grainger49

Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 11:26:01 PM
Me too, I emailed Paully who said he was getting it as well.  I figured since we are in different states that it was everybody and not just me.  Maybe someone will tell us what was down.  Everything else was available.

Offline mrarroyo

Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 11:54:37 PM
I was getting the same message too.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 04:03:26 AM
It was a problem with some conflicts on our server. Finding this one fixed as we work to adjust other things just made my day.

We just renewed our security certification. The site is indeed secure, but due to some temporary technical issues with the way we have our web sites configured on our server it shows up as not certified in your browser. We are working on adjusting things so that you won't get that message. The site is quite secure and we do not ever store any credit card info or other critical info on our server. In fact these days we don't ever see your credit card info when you purchase through our secure shopping cart. However if anyone has any concerns Eileen is back in the office today and she is always most happy to chat with you and take your order. 206-451-4275.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 05:04:55 AM by Doc B. »

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.