GOOD TECH REQ.

Guest · 1272

4krow

on: February 01, 2012, 01:58:37 PM
I am not giving up yet, but I am in the middle of a project that could easily go above my experience. It is a Carver H9 processor that I have installed new chips in with not great results. I suspect that it has to do with circuit design and not the new chips themselves. So, if I end up needing someone to look at this or help me with it, I would like to know of a reputable shop that might want to sort this out. And there is the question, does anyone have a shop in mind that would be willing to help? Thanks in advance,  Greg   P.S. So far, this site has helped me tremendously, and I couldn't appreciate it more, THANKS!

Offline Grainger49

Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 02:08:43 PM
Greg,

Where are you?  Possibly there are techs in your area.

4krow

Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 04:24:50 PM
Man,   Nowhere is about 20 miles from here, heh heh. But really I do know a good radio tech in town. Either way, the most important thing here is a schematic for this elusive bird. A service manual might help too. But it sounds like the circuit will have to be altered concerning feedback or filtering, etc. In the meantime, my system is just great, so no real loss. Just a project that has some real potential and I would love to see it happen. The H9 is indeed, a rare bird.