A new Tode in the world - Another brilliant Bottlehead kit!

tcell · 3846

Offline tcell

Doc, This kit is another victory for you and your team!  Boldly plugged in the strat and flicked the switch. The touch is so direct and sensitive, even at very low volume. Got those clean, chimey tones and some nice light crunch. This thing can get loud even with the single coils! Very versatile with the mid scoop control. I can't wait to break in that transformer and speaker.  Then we get out the Les Paul and some pedals!  Thank you again for taking on this project, and all the years of sonic pleasure past, present and future.  - Jeff

Bottlehead Gear: Foreplay 2&3, Extended S.E.X., Paramours I w/ iron upgrade, Straight 8's, Tode, Bottlehead DAC.  Guitar gear: Les Paul Standard 1981, Ernie Ball John Petrucci BFR, POD HD500x, Marshall JCM1, TC Electronic G-Force.

Online Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 06:09:03 PM
Wow, I was just playing Strat on a Tode myself. Thanks for the kind words, Jeff!

I got the first of a couple of demo tracks of Art Khu playing the Tode transferred from tape today. It's really fun, Art's playing the Bottlecaster running through an old school Morley Wah pedal into Tode. I'll try to get it up on the web page tomorrow before I head to San Francisco for Jacqui and Art's new album session.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:23:59 PM by Doc B. »

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.