Is my power transformer sticker on backwards? I don't have a terminal 2. See pic

Pfenning · 3244

Offline Pfenning

• My knockoffs
    • This is the place
(https://forum.bottlehead.com/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi156.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ft23%2Fpfenningv%2Fphoto-1_zps4909a1b4.jpg&hash=d31e68b6f79b0648133aa6cbb5992ecd74357089)

It seems like the sticker was applied incorrectly. Can I just turn it 180 degrees?

Pfenning

Pfenning

Paramour 1's with c4s and iron upgrade, Foreplay II, Seduction with c4s, Crack (stock) and Foreplay III (waiting to be built), DIY turntable with Rega RB250 arm with Incognito wiring, Oppo DVD, Pi Stage 4's and DIY subs

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Yes, that is backwards. The staff will be properly punished.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline saildoctor

Looks backwards.  I just cracked open my Tode and the label is on the other way.  You could check for continuity between each winding to confirm?

Kerry Sherwin

45 Paramounts, 6SN7 Extended FPIII, OC3 regulated Seduction
Blumenstein Orca Deluxe / 2x Orca Subs
VPI Classic / ADC CD-100x

Offline Pfenning

• My knockoffs
    • This is the place
Thanks, I'll flip it around.

Pfenning

Pfenning

Paramour 1's with c4s and iron upgrade, Foreplay II, Seduction with c4s, Crack (stock) and Foreplay III (waiting to be built), DIY turntable with Rega RB250 arm with Incognito wiring, Oppo DVD, Pi Stage 4's and DIY subs

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
On PT-3s and PT-7s the two terminals with the heavy wire (4 and 5) are the 6.3V winding. That's the point of reference the staff is supposed to use when orienting the labeling on the transformers, and what I used to check your photo.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.