You can't be serious!

xcortes · 3106

Offline xcortes

on: February 05, 2013, 06:08:00 AM
I arrived to my hotel in Tx las night and a big box was waiting for me. As I unpacked the kit I couldn't believe how long this has gone from the original FP. Everything looks overengineered. The heat sinks, wow, the chassis, awesome, the pt7s, come on!

And today I printed the manual. I'll go through it carefully on my flight back. Building starts tonight!

I'm proud to have a first run kit of what I'm sure is the best line stage ever, regardless of price.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 06:41:37 AM by xcortes »

Xavier Cortes

Offline caffeinator

Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 09:20:59 AM
Woooooo Hoooooo!

Last night I was greeted by a Big Brown Box from the Big Brown Truck, and what an awesome surprise!

Like xcortes said, everything is top notch, heavy duty; with a nice substantial feel to it.

Can't wait to dive in to the kit and start getting things together.

Offline pdxgrampa

Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 04:00:47 PM
Woooooo Hoooooo too!

Brown came early. Base built and end bells painted. Stuff boards tomorrow.

Note to Eileen:No 8-32 self tapper required but not supplied,not shown on parts list.

Greg
Music Hall 5.1SE,EROS. OPPO 980HD, Music Hall 25.3 Dac. BeePre/BeeQuiet. Paramount V1.1 300B,Orca Deluxe W/ Subs/SPA250s.Stereomour W/Orca Deluxe. Crack W/Speeball(2) .Beyerdynamic 990s.Crackheadphone.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 04:47:05 PM
Thanks Greg! One of the cool things that is happening with this year's updates is that we now have someone assigned to keeping these parts issues in check. That person is Josh. He has been writing the manuals for the past year and doing the photography for them as well. So he knows the parts lists and such rather intimately, and has been doing a vastly superior job of keeping manuals up to date compared to yours truly.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.