New Submissive

thdewitt · 5156

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline thdewitt

  • Full Member
  • ***
    • Posts: 121
on: May 30, 2014, 06:39:12 PM
Well, I got a package in the mail today.  My new Stereomour and Submissive.  I couldn't wait to start so I dug right in to the Submissive.

All parts présent and accounted for.  I glued the base together quickly.  I have bamboo bases on order for my crack, submissive and stereomour from Blumstien Audio.  They will be awesome.

All parts installed on front panel and labeled

First minor problem encountered.  On page 13 the directions call for a adhesive anchor tie.  This is not included in the parts list or in box.  No big deal, I just did without.  Also, setting the stops for the selector switch was not included as well.  Luckily I had just done it for attenuators so I caught it.  My selector was a 20 position switch.


Wiring all done.  One other minor problem.  The last instruction for a piece of Blue wire on page 21.  No blue wire left.  Had to use Orange instead.  No big deal.

Fired up on first test.  Works great with crack.  Waiting for Stereomour to be complete.


Eros Telefunken EF806S and Telefunken E88CC
BeePre JJ 300B
Paramount 1.1 EH 300B
Stereomour JJ 2a3-40 and Mullard CV4024
Crack Tung Sol 5998  Mullard CV 4003
Thorens TD 160 Super (Vinyl Nirvana)
Blumenstein Orca Deluxe/Dungenus Sub
Blumenstein Mako Floorstanders Chocolate Bamboo