BeePre

xcortes · 4839

Offline xcortes

on: June 25, 2013, 05:22:59 PM
I have been listening to my BeePre already for a couple of months. There's a thread of my build and some of my system so inwon't bother you with that. I've listened to it extensively and carefully. I've taken it to other very bigh resolution systems that I know well. The BeePre is the most amazing piece of audio, period. It will make any system sound better. More body, more resolution, more speed and a better flow to the music. I have friends with good systems and good ears. We often have different opinions on what we like. They are all babbling for the BeePre. I've said before that, on paper, it is amazing. In real life it is better yet. BH keeps raising the bar.

Xavier Cortes

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 05:55:58 PM
Thanks Xavier. I feel like BeePre is one of the most unconventional designs we've done, but I agree that it is one of the best we have come up with.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Chris

Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 10:35:36 AM
I love unconventional...

Offline Aural Robert

Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 02:37:59 PM
Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa -

Aural Robert.
... In pedal-depressed panchromatic resonance ...

Origin Live Calypso TT w String Theory arm & Shure V15VxMR, Eros or BH DAC -> BeePre -> MonAmor 2A3s w JJ's => Blumestein Bamboo Tritons on Blumenstein Bamboo stands, AND Enhanced SEX w Sexy spkrs and subs in the WAF zone. DIY Belden 89259 w Eichmann interconnects throughout

Offline xcortes

Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 01:21:12 AM
Two of my babbling friends took advantage of the weekend free beequiet. Both have amazing front horns systems. So they put their money where they mouth was.

Xavier Cortes

Offline earwaxxer

Reply #5 on: July 06, 2013, 07:59:48 AM
Hey Xavier - now you are going to have to get your "babbling friends" to post their opinions/findings here, with comparisons etc. for us nut jobs!

Eric
Emotiva XPA-2, Magnepan MMG (mod), Quickie (mod), JRiver, Wyrd4sound uLink, Schiit Gungnir, JPS Digital power cord, MIT power cord, JPS Labs ultraconductor wire throughout, HSU sub. powered by Crown.

Offline Chris

Reply #6 on: July 07, 2013, 07:29:09 PM
Babbling nut jobs....  :)