Lovely Parabees for sale

Doc B. · 2313

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
on: July 17, 2013, 09:42:46 AM
One of our favorite local customers has been transitioning to our latest products. Tom has done some of the most meticulous, exquisite builds of our kits that I have seen. I think he gets as much or more pleasure from the build as he does from listening to the end result. He just finished a BeePre that is stunning.

Now Tom is ready to build some Paramounts, and he has decided to part with his beautiful Parabees and Extended Foreplay III to finance the new project. The Extended FPIII can be seen here :

http://www.bottlehead.com/smf/index.php/topic,4559.0.html

I offered to take a couple of pics of the amps which I have posted here.  The bases are myrtlewood, the top panel is dark grey Hammerite. The MQ transformers are beautifully polished. Underneath I see V-caps and M-Caps, and Jena wire. There are dampers on the input tubes, a John Tucker shunt regulator circuit. There are all sorts of neat little features you can see in the pics, like painted choke coils, brass nuts on the PT bell, black painted lams - super attention to detail.

PM me if you would like to contact Tom. He says he is not much of a computer guy and he has asked me to give his phone number to interested buyers.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 10:01:59 AM by Doc B. »

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Sugar Man

• The Last Honest Lawyer
Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 08:31:48 AM
Stunning craftsmanship!

Mike "Stein" Ayotte

Current Gear:

Elekit TU-8600 300B w/Lundahl Trannies
Herron Audio VTPH-2a