Tode feature coming!

rlyach · 2879

Offline rlyach

on: October 13, 2013, 06:21:49 PM
It has been a while so I thought I would give a quick update. I sent the Tode I built to my son who is a recording engineer in Nashville. My son said he loved the clean tones the best and that it has the best clean tone he has heard. It is now his go-to amp for certain sounds. In fact, the band he is working with used it in a couple of their songs. The album just went to mastering so it should be available in the not too distant future. Once the album is available I will post a link. I have heard the song and it is fantastic. The Tode is featured in the beginning and again in the middle of the song. The amp is being used more and more as he gets more familiar with the settings.

Randy Yach

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 05:59:39 AM
Very cool, Randy! Keep us posted!

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Grainger49

Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 06:13:21 AM
BJ, er... Randy,   (I still think he looks like BJ Honeycutt from M*A*S*H)

It is the sound that counts not the volume.  In 1969 I saw Fleetwood Mac in a basketball court.  There were 27 speaker cabinets on either side of the stage.  My ears bled.  But the music was wonderful!

The Tode should be just the right thing for a studio.  I'll be waiting for the release of the Tode's commercial premier.