What I Love About Vinyl is...

BNAL · 1915

Offline BNAL

on: December 27, 2013, 02:01:30 PM
that you can get such wonderful sounding music for reasonable prices. I love going into different record stores and looking at the albums. It brings me back to my youth, but at that time I was buying new albums. Now all I want to look at are the used albums.

I'm I'm writing this as I site listening to Traffic's John Barleycorn Must Die that I bought for the astronomical price of $6.95, which is the high end of my vinyl price scale, and it wounds great. I love this album.

Now back to the music.

Brad Nalitt
Iron Upgraded S.E.X. Amp 2.0
Foreplay III
Quickie w/PJCCS
Eros Phono
Blumenstein Orca Speakers, Baby Benthic Subs
S.E.X.y Speakers W/FT17H Horn Tweeters
Thorens TD 125 MkII W/ Shure M97xE JICO SAS Stylus

Offline Grainger49

Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 02:08:50 PM
Get yourself a good copy of The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys.  It is really good Jazz.  A good transition from John Barleycorn....

Offline BNAL

Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 02:51:12 PM
I alraedy have it. I hate to admit this, but it is the second time I have owned both of these albums.

Brad Nalitt
Iron Upgraded S.E.X. Amp 2.0
Foreplay III
Quickie w/PJCCS
Eros Phono
Blumenstein Orca Speakers, Baby Benthic Subs
S.E.X.y Speakers W/FT17H Horn Tweeters
Thorens TD 125 MkII W/ Shure M97xE JICO SAS Stylus

Offline johnsonad

Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 03:02:04 PM
that you can get such wonderful sounding music for reasonable prices. I love going into different record stores and looking at the albums. It brings me back to my youth, but at that time I was buying new albums. Now all I want to look at are the used albums.

I'm I'm writing this as I site listening to Traffic's John Barleycorn Must Die that I bought for the astronomical price of $6.95, which is the high end of my vinyl price scale, and it wounds great. I love this album.

Now back to the music.

I'll sell you a copy for a dollar tomorrow! Please wait!!

Aaron Johnson