wiring diagram program for Mac?

kip.duff · 1189

Offline kip.duff

on: October 18, 2015, 01:32:14 PM
Anyone have recommendations for wiring diagram program for Mac OSX?  Don't need simulation- just graphic image for reference as I build a component- and for reference years later when I can't remember what I did.  Used to use CircuitMaker on older PC's- but have Mac now.

I like the BottleHead diagrams that came with my Paramount 1.1- wires that cross and are not supposed to connect have little semi-circle to clarify that.  Showing wire in color would be nice too.....  I think Visio does that but I was not able to find decent tube library for Visio.  Thanks, Kip..........

Dr. Feickert Blackbird II w Reed 2A tonearm and Lyra Skala cartridge.  Eros 2.  Audio Note DAC 2.1 Signature.  BeePre with BeeQuiet and Paramount 1.1 monoblocs into A7 VOTTs or Nagoaka folded horns.

Offline Paul Joppa

• Global Moderator
Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 03:21:03 PM
The one I use is only available on Windoz, sorry. I still had to create those jumpers (that's the old RCA style), the tubes, and various other things not in the available libraries.

You might ask on the Asylum, tubeDIY most likely.

Paul Joppa

Offline kip.duff

Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 03:32:45 PM
Thanks Paul.....

Dr. Feickert Blackbird II w Reed 2A tonearm and Lyra Skala cartridge.  Eros 2.  Audio Note DAC 2.1 Signature.  BeePre with BeeQuiet and Paramount 1.1 monoblocs into A7 VOTTs or Nagoaka folded horns.