Stereomour shipping date

Doc B. · 17085

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 07:03:22 AM
I processed right around 100 photos for the Stereomour manual on Monday. Yesterday I got the first 30 pages of the manual written and illustrated, and I will be continuing that process today. So we are getting close!

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 05:50:26 AM
OK, we are rolling on this one! I have a few pages left to produce for the manual - should be wrapped today. A long time Bottlehead who ordered right at the start picked up his two Stereomour kits sans manuals on Friday afternoon so he could bring them home with him from a visit to Seattle. More go in the boxes today -

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline shelby1420

Reply #17 on: August 23, 2010, 12:14:11 PM
If ordered today what kind of wait time are we looking at Doc??

Enjoying the music

Rick

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #18 on: August 23, 2010, 12:37:57 PM
We are waiting for a second production run of transformers to arrive, which will probably be another week or two. Half of that second run is already sold. So it is difficult for us to predict if the any of that run will still be available in a couple of weeks or not. We haven't yet ordered parts for a third run yet - it will take around three or four weeks to get them once we do.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #19 on: August 23, 2010, 12:41:28 PM
OK, I am down to the last step on the manual, organizing the table of contents. The photos on this one came out quite good, I think it should be pretty easy to follow. The manuals will start ripping and we should be shipping first run kits tomorrow. Second run kits should not be too far behind the first run, maybe a week or two.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline shelby1420

Reply #20 on: August 23, 2010, 03:10:01 PM
Ordered mine!!!! Now its time to wait........................

Enjoying the music

Rick

Offline Jim R.

• Blind Bottlehead
Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 03:23:35 PM
Hey, hey, hey,  Checked my email after dinner and noticed the UPS quantum view notice!

Looks like I'll be getting a box o' fun on Friday.

Thanks to all the BH crew for getting these out!

-- Jim

Jim Rebman -- recovering audiophile

Equitech balanced power; uRendu, USB processor -> Musette DAC -> 5670 tube buffer -> Finale Audio F138 FFX -> Cain and Cain Abbys near-field).

s.e.x. 2.1 under construction.  Want list: Stereomour II

All ICs homemade (speaker and power next)

Offline Dr. Toobz

Reply #22 on: August 25, 2010, 11:41:36 AM
Doc, you don't know how bad I want to order one of these - comes down to whether I should spend money on my "house projects" or yet another tube project.....

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #23 on: August 26, 2010, 02:46:49 PM
Several more kits shipped today, and we should begin to ship the second run as soon as the iron arrives.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline shelby1420

Reply #24 on: August 27, 2010, 12:42:59 AM
Several more kits shipped today, and we should begin to ship the second run as soon as the iron arrives.

Awesome news Doc, did my order make the second run???

Enjoying the music

Rick

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #25 on: August 27, 2010, 06:37:08 AM
Yes I think your order is in the second run. I will need to check with Eileen, but I think we may now have just a couple of kits left in that run.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline InfernoSTi

• Positive emotions enhance our musical experiences.
Reply #26 on: August 27, 2010, 01:46:09 PM
Doc,

Congratulations on getting the Stereomour out...that is quite the accomplishment!  And congrats on getting your new digs...moving is so much work but it will all be worth it over the long run.

Looking forward to the kit arriving and keeping busy by building my Quickie kit in red and black!

John

John Kessel
Hawthorne Audio AMT K2 Reference Speakers
Paramount 300B w/MQ All Nickel Iron,  Mundorf S/G 5.5 uF,  and  Vcap Teflon .1 uF
Auralic Taurus Preamp/Auralic Vega DAC/Auralic Aries Streamer
and lots of room treatments!

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #27 on: August 27, 2010, 01:54:34 PM
Just want to verify that we asked for an update from the winder and it was confirmed that we are indeed still two weeks out on the second production run of power transformers. By the time they arrive we should be shipping from the new office.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline shelby1420

Reply #28 on: September 01, 2010, 09:28:08 AM
Just want to verify that we asked for an update from the winder and it was confirmed that we are indeed still two weeks out on the second production run of power transformers. By the time they arrive we should be shipping from the new office.

Good to know, thanks Doc!!!

Enjoying the music

Rick

Offline shelby1420

Reply #29 on: September 10, 2010, 03:23:50 AM

Hey Doc, just checking in to see how things are coming along, last update the transformers were two weeks out...........are we still on that schedule and if so when do you think the second run of Stereomour's might ship out?

Rick

Enjoying the music

Rick