Stereomour shipping date

Doc B. · 17084

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #30 on: September 10, 2010, 05:53:17 AM
I think Eileen said that some more should be shipping next week. I'm kinda running around like a chicken with my head cut off this week, so it might be best to shoot her an email - queen at bottlehead dot com.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline shelby1420

Reply #31 on: September 10, 2010, 12:03:54 PM
I think Eileen said that some more should be shipping next week. I'm kinda running around like a chicken with my head cut off this week, so it might be best to shoot her an email - queen at bottlehead dot com.

Ok Doc, will do!!

Enjoying the music

Rick

Offline shelby1420

Reply #32 on: September 29, 2010, 01:21:59 AM

Ok Doc, will do!!

Got word that my newest toy has FINALLY been released by customs in Vancouver, hoping to have it early next week!!!!!

Enjoying the music

Rick

Offline Grainger49

Reply #33 on: September 29, 2010, 02:12:14 AM
Customs seems to be a pretty large stumbling block for shipments into Canada.  It is regretful.  I have made several shipments there and it is a pretty big PITA sending, but not as aggravating as the wait.

Offline shelby1420

Reply #34 on: October 01, 2010, 06:06:22 AM
Customs seems to be a pretty large stumbling block for shipments into Canada.  It is regretful.  I have made several shipments there and it is a pretty big PITA sending, but not as aggravating as the wait.

YAHOO!!!!! It's here it's here, Santa came early at the Martin house!!!!!!

Enjoying the music

Rick

Offline SteveH

Reply #35 on: October 01, 2010, 06:49:11 AM
It's funny about Canada Customs and Revenue Agency (CRA), sometimes they're quick, sometimes they're not.  Generally speaking though, I find stuff that is shipped to me (in Ottawa) gets here much faster if sent via USPS.  It's also a lot less expensive, since there are no outrageous brokerage fees attached to the items.  It's the stuff that comes via UPS, Fedex, etc, that takes forever.

For me, the solution is to get items shipped to the UPS store in Ogdensburg, NY, pick it up myself and bring it through Customs at the border...

SteveH

Offline shelby1420

Reply #36 on: October 01, 2010, 08:33:30 AM
It's funny about Canada Customs and Revenue Agency (CRA), sometimes they're quick, sometimes they're not.  Generally speaking though, I find stuff that is shipped to me (in Ottawa) gets here much faster if sent via USPS.  It's also a lot less expensive, since there are no outrageous brokerage fees attached to the items.  It's the stuff that comes via UPS, Fedex, etc, that takes forever.

For me, the solution is to get items shipped to the UPS store in Ogdensburg, NY, pick it up myself and bring it through Customs at the border...

SteveH

Agreed!!!  USPS is way better and lass money then FEDEX or UPS, they both soak you with insane  brokerage fees, think there is actually a couple of lawsuits in regards to this very thing, downright crimianl what they ( FEDEX and UPS) get away with!!!!!

Enjoying the music

Rick