Tode Limited Run

Doc B. · 4647

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
on: November 01, 2016, 10:51:48 AM
We're doing a limited run of this kit for those who have been asking about it coming back into stock -

http://bottlehead.com/smf/index.php?topic=9543.0

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Bones13

Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 11:16:59 AM
Thanks for the email, I was able to snag one of these kits I think. I have been wanting to get one to build for my son.

The "one" chance I had to download the manual failed however. Will there be a CD with the kit? If not, please allow me another try at the download, or email me the manual if you don't want it floating about, which I would understand.

Thanks for offering this kit again!

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 12:02:31 PM
Josh has a secret way of setting up a "second chance" download for folks who had trouble with the first one. He is out of the office today but I will ask him to set that up for you tomorrow.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline dave-tx

Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 02:29:18 PM
I couldn't resist.  Admittedly, I didn't try resisting too hard.  Looking forward to it!

Offline adeep42

Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 03:35:50 PM
Apparently, my son couldn't resist either. Sent him the info and said if he was interested, I'd gladly build one for him. He immediately ordered one to build himself. Btw he's 44.

Offline denti alligator

Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 03:42:41 PM
This is great, though I just bought a house, so I have depleted all my funds. However, I hope this kind of limited run happens again, because I really need an amp for my guitar!

- Sam

Rega P3-24 (w/AT 150MLX) w/Groovetracer upgrades / Eros II / FLAC >J.River >DSD256 >Gustard X20 / Moreplay > Stereomour II / Klipsch Forte II w/Crites upgrades / C4S S.E.X. 2.0 +Nickel MQ Iron / Speedball Crack / Sennheiser HD600 w/Cardas cable

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 03:54:00 PM
There are now six left, and they will probably be the last Todes. That is because we have just 6 of the output transformers left that we had specially made for this amp.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline Bones13

Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 01:12:56 PM
My kit arrived in good shape today. Josh did get me hooked up with the manual download, which I printed, and put in the box. I'll wrap it, as it is my son's Christmas present. We will be building it the week after while he is at home.

Thanks for making this available this year!