News: Trouble logging in? Log in from the login page.
August 18, 2019, 02:38:43 PM

Author Topic: Finished Quickie and PJCCS Upgrade  (Read 387 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline oguinn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 357
    • DIY Audio Gallery
Finished Quickie and PJCCS Upgrade
« on: July 26, 2018, 04:38:13 AM »
I wanted to sincerely thank all of you for your help troubleshooting my first Bottlehead build. I also wanted to post some pictures of the finished product.

Pay no attention to the gross interconnects - replacements are on their way. I got very lucky on the top plate. I love that mossy green color. I went with Minwax Jacobean stain and a couple coats of tung oil. It could probably use a couple more, but I wanted to listen to my new setup for a while!

Thanks again for the help and advice!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 04:42:56 AM by oguinn »
Jameson O’Guinn

-

Main System: JDS Labs ODAC, U-Turn Orbit, Reduction with Integration, Smash with Smashup and SmashQuiet (replacing w/ BeePre), Stereomour II with DC Filament and Shunt Regulator (replacing w/ Kaiju), SEX 3.0 with C4S, Blumenstein Orcas, HD6XX

Desktop System: Crack with Speedball