Missing PC-3 Mounting Holes

nguertin · 823

Offline nguertin

on: June 19, 2022, 02:12:07 PM
Been building my kit and reached the point where I mount the plate chokes and it looks like the holes are missing. Double checking what the empty chassis should look like and there are two holes near each grommet that aren't on mine. Am I missing something obvious? Where do I go from here?

Offline kgoss

Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 03:35:18 PM
Post a picture of your top plate.

Ken Goss

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 06:04:06 AM
We had an issue some time back where we received a batch of panels that were missing a couple of holes. Perhaps one of those polluted our current batch of panels. I will be heading into the office for a while later today and will look into it. We should be able to get a panel with the proper holes mailed out tomorrow.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.

Offline nguertin

Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 02:06:11 PM
Picture attached for posterity.

Doc B, I ordered about a year ago and just got around to putting it together recently, so your current batch is probably fine. I've already received an email about a replacement panel, really appreciate the great customer service.

Offline Doc B.

• Administrator
    • Bottlehead
Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 03:51:41 PM
Sorry you got that far along before discovering the issue. We had sent out emails to all the folks who got these plates when we discovered it - or so we thought. Anyway we will get one prepped and off to you.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President For Life
Bottlehead Corp.