One approach to selecting and Configuring a Mac Mini as a music server

Jim R. · 23265

Offline Natural Sound

Oh boy [sigh] I see yet another locked thread on the horizon. I thought my fellow bottleheads were better than this. Come on guys!

Offline Noskipallwd

Jim, just wanted to let you know, your father is in our thoughts and prayers. My Mother had a similar operation 10 years ago and is doing well. I'm sorry we could not get this thread to succeed. I hate to ask, but maybe you would consider a write-up in the community section, folks could ask questions with email or even in the forum. I guess my suggestion for taking your posts for what they were, simply suggestions based on your own personal experiences, fell on deaf ears. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,
Shawn

Shawn Prigmore

Offline Chris

yes, please continue and finish your entire instructional prose, including vibration control and the whole 9 yards, when you are able... and just put it in a new thread in its entirety, so we can enjoy and follow when we buy our mac minis and mach 2s... :) That would be great and  MUCH appreciated!...

Offline John Roman

This thread started as an attempt to further the knowledge of this group. A sharing of experiences to allow personal choices that fit our audio needs. I would agree with Natural Sound, lets get back to a less challenging and more helpful conversation. The thread is very informative but has lost it's way somewhat. I think what Jim has accomplished given his disability is in my view inspiring and I do not mean that in a condescending way at all. Yoder and Jim and many others who contribute to this forum are far more knowledgeable than I. The great thing about this forum is how many different levels of knowledge come together amicably and  check their personal baggage at the door. This is what drew me to Bottlehead to begin with. Paul and Doc get the lion's share of the credit and well they should. Time and again I see them contribute their experiences to enrich this community and perhaps we have all forgotten how valuable that is. So like Natural Sound said,"come on guy's.

Sincerely,
John Roman

Regards,
John
Extended Foreplay 3 / 300B Paramount's / BassZilla open baffle/ Music Streamer 2 / Lenovo Y560-Win7-JRMC & JPlay